Related with the topic below this post is going to be related with one of the most developed systems: the question answering. As in the post below I developed abut how does they work, in this I am just going to give few examples of them.
- Powerset: Powerset’s goal is to change the way people interact with technology by enabling computers to understand our language Powerset’s first product is a search and discovery experience for Wikipedia, launched in May 2008. Powerset’s technology improves the entire search process. In the search box, you can express yourself in keywords, phrases, or simple questions. On the search results page, Powerset gives more accurate results, often answering questions directly.
- Anna: If you have any doubts with IKEA, you can ask her. Although she is not very developed she can redirect you to any part in IKEA’s web page in order to get any products.
- Answers.com: This works as Power Set does.
- About Powerset. In Powerset. Retrieved April 1st 11:15. From: http://www.powerset.com/about
- ¿Necesitas ayuda? In IKEA. Retreieved 11:23 April 1st. In: http://www.ikea.com/ms/es_ES/customer_service/splash.html
- Question answering. (2009, March 20). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 09:47, April 1, 2009, from http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Question_answering&oldid=278611780